Maid of Honor and Groomsman

Hello ladies. ^_^

Owh...pagi ni mindblocked. Tak dapat nak update apa-apa since morning. Then I browse through my wedding album (the unofficials) and I kinda forgot to do reviews on my maid of honor and groomsman :D

So here they are. Both of them are our besties. Nana, my maid of honor is my bestie since my Uni-year. She's my ex-roommate and ex-neighbor kat Uni dulu. And we played basketball sama-sama tiap-tiap petang. ^_^ While Oneng, the groomsmen, is my husband's bestie since primary school. Yup! Me, hubby, and Oneng went to the same primary school...and satu kelas since standard five ke macam tu.


So yes..that's why they were VVIP in our weddings. ^_^ During my reception, we requested them to wear dress and suit. Since the theme was English theme. And I want them to stand out from the rest by wearing grey color attires. Jadi dress tu I teman Nana beli kat Sunway Pyramid. I lupa the boutique's name. But tak susah pn nak jumpa this kinda dress kan? ^_* The price I think around RM200 for this tye of dresses.

Oneng's suit, I tak dapat nak bagi estimation harga sebab Oneng tempah baju ni dekat Bangkok. See...he's really a good friend. Sanggup pergi Bangkok nak tempah suit ni for our reception. Nana pun sama, sanggup bersusah payah mencari dress and shrug (baju kecil chiffon yang cover the bare shoulder tu) dengan boyfriend nya semata-mata for our reception. How can we not be grateful for that? They are such a sweetie. And their attires matched too. Isn't it incredible? Sebab they beli baju ni separately. Hurmm...I think they have instincts. haha.

For our second reception a.k.a. bertandang, we bought them Navy blue satin with matching songket. See...they are both matched. ^_^

Tak mahal pun. Just a token of appreciation for them yang sudi datang ketiga-tiga majlis (yup, they were one of the dayangs and panglimas as well) ^_^. 

And we dragged them to our outdoor photoshoot as well...bersama-sama dengan Angah and Ely. ^_^ Ohhh sangat fun  menggunakan mereka sebagai props. Hahaha. Here's the teaser from our OP. ^_^


Hehehehe. Ok till then. Luv yaaaa~~~~ ^_^

XOXO,
Liyana SCR

p/s: dresses and suits for rent dah siap calculate. Now I'm waiting for hubby to come back home tonight to approved everything. If he agrees, insyaAllah I put it up tomorrow. Okay darling? ^_^

Comments

"cikkin" said…
cantik laa..sgt kene..baju diorg..
yeayy..!!tq..=) da dpt idea utk baju Maid Of honor & Groomsman..cik pn liyana..kite suke laa mathing songket tu..mahal x?
Unknown said…
eh..cemane kite bole nk post mende yg same ni??waa...cume i nye belom post.haha..ingat nk pos today jgk ^_^
Liyana SCR said…
@cikkin, matching songket tu x mhl pun. seriously. u try masuk mane2 kedai kain. biasenye they have songket yg murah2. try to look for it. ^_^

@wani, haha. telepathy. kihkih. i have no idea la nk update ape. tp mmg no tulis psl diorg since asyik lupe je nk review diorg. ape lg wani? update le. hehe
Elya Roza said…
yana!!cantik laa kain kaler biru tuuuuu....suke combination kaler tu..ehe
arelynn said…
omg yana ...
i like last pic ..
kreatif kereographer ...
anyway u sgt slim ...
well .. wat can i say .. mmg dari uia pun ... ;p
Liyana SCR said…
@Elya, yup..navy blue mmg cantik. ^_^ nampak exclusive. hihihi

@Arelynn, hehehe. makin kurus kot skrg...berat pon xnaik sangat. T_T
Liyana SCR said…
@Cheqmoomoo, tq dear. ^_^